2009年4月23日 星期四

Nuffnang is start counting=)

Here it is !!!
Only RM0.50 nia... Haha...


Welcome my dear readers^^
Finally Nuffnang is start counting on my advert earnings =)
Meaning that I'm starting to earn my own money through my bloggie ^0^
Yeaaaaaaaah!! Super duper happy now! Ok... Gonna control myself =P
Hope my dear readers can give me 100% support by just clicking the nuffnang adverts on the sidebar of my blog and one on the bottom of the post,
every click will help me to earn money!
If I get the cheque, maybe I will belanja you guys makan lo...Hahaha...
But I hv to wait for the amount to accumulate till rm50 first la...
So you guys have to help me to get as much clicks as possible!!!
Thank you and I love you all, my lovely readers =) Muackss XD

终于...我可以靠着我这可爱的部落格赚钱了!好开心哦^^
请大家多多支持!点击部落格旁边的广告,你的每一个点击都可以帮我赚钱哦 =)
谢谢你们啦=) 大不了我赚到钱了请你们吃东西咯 =P

沒有留言: