2009年6月10日 星期三

Over

Exam is officially OVER today.
A level completed.
Relieved, happy, excited....
I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! XD XD XD

It's a totally different mood after years of torturing studies in order to step into Uni.
So I decided to use a "totally different" language as well to write my post today=)
Sorry if you feel uncomfortable reading my blog in English XD

Well, after this, my next step will be the Uni!!!
Ready to be a freshman in first year?
Ready to experience something you never had before?
Yes I'm ready, and looking forward to it =)

Ok, beside the happiness of completing this hellish A level course+exam,
I have some photos to share with,
telling everyone how is my recent life....
Here it goes...


This is the"scenic view" everytime I sit on stage beside grand piano,
being the pianist for church service...
A new bass guitar for praise and worship=)

道声剧团doing presentation during the morning church service,
it's a newly-formed 福音剧团... For miri division la...


We went to FUN FAIR.... XD


Entrance fee of RM2, excluding rides and games,
just for "scenic view price", haha XD

It's the Ferris Wheel,
which many ppl queuing for it...


Roller Coaster!!!!
Which is of maximum height of only 2-3m =.=
Not very excited, but damn violent, hurts my neck badly =(
Should have added in more cushions to reduce the impact...


After funfair Maria(Yee ling) stayed at my house,
trying out my stepmania XD XD
(which has been neglected for quite a long time already>_<)
It seems to be a bit hard for her XD XD
Pratice makes perfect!!!! =)

The Gong Bia my "gan jie" brought for me from Sibu...
Traditional FooChow Food missed by many overseas sarawakians XD

This is the future view of mei ann church... Looks pretty?
We've been praying for 10 years for the approval of blueprint !!!
Finally God start the work=)

Popular in miri is HUGE now...

I loved the environment inside =)

Kinda special stuff hanging on the ceiling of bintang megamall XD

Transparent glassfloor located on the 3rd floor,
pretty scaring huh=.=

Part of miri landscape from car park @ bintang megamall


Ok ,now let's talk about the holiday plan...
Do you guys have any special plans?
I'd loved to plan!!!! Especially for my HOLIDAYS!!! Hahahaha....
Here's my plan...

19-21/6 Kuching visiting relatives+vacation
28/6-2/7 Bali trip
(Really looking forward to it XD XD)
10-16/7 KL trip with friends
(Travelling with friends is GREAT!!! Crazy time XD)
21/7 -??? Taiwan on vacation+settle things there

I'm so excited about the holiday plans! Especially the bali part =D
It's so nice to travel to other countries XD
I'd loved to travel!!!!! TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL...

By the way you guys must be wondering"so rich meh go so many places!"
Dont worry,all fares are super cheap fare offered by airasia/MAS...
For Bali, I'm so lucky to grab the RM173 for KL-Bali return trip,
plus RM121 for Miri-KL return trip...
SO it's damn cheap, onlyRM300++ to go to Bali from Miri!!Thanks Airasia=)
For Kuching,cheap fare from MAS also,RM100++ for return...
For KL,zero fare last time I booked with friends, Only RM30++ one way..
For Taiwan, also cheap lar... Kl-Taipei only RM400 one way...
With the promotions of cheap air tickets, I get to enjoy travelling by paying less!


Since this is the last holiday before uni, I must PLAY HARD and ENJOY!!!
Or else I'll be sorry for myself =P Hehe...

Happy holiday everyone=)

6 則留言:

camilla 提到...

oow....it's sound so good abt ur holiday plan...enjoy oo~

yeeling 提到...

miss ur stepmania!!!!!!!

恩韡 提到...

to Camilla:
haha u too^^ Enjoy ur holiday before going to uni ya~

to Yeeling:
Come again lar~~haha..

~PeggyJun~ 提到...

Wow...
wow..
wow....
dono how to describe i'm so so so jealous ar....
hahaha~
enjoy urself ba...
must play till crazy o~

恩韡 提到...

to ~心~ :
hahaha,u no need to jealous la...
Already enjoy half yr holiday de ppl!!!!! XD XD XD

Monicaca (: 提到...

你终于终于放假了..
但我们又开学了..
你只能自己疯了..
好好玩好好疯哦..
好好享受你美好的假期..