2009年7月22日 星期三

NTU

Hey everyone, I'm in Taiwan now....
Dont worry, will be back to miri again before going out for study...
Now I'm at National Taiwan University... Found the library got free online service=)
Well, this is the 2nd day at Taiwan... Summer here is killing ppl HOOOOOT!!!!!
Cant stand the heat, it's 10 times hotter than Malaysia!!! It's more humid and "guk"...
Unlike Malaysia at least got some wind... Here nite time also vry "guk"!!! Langsung no wind=.=
Everytime go out will 100% sweat like rainning... No joking!
We stayed Taipei for 2 nites, in Xi Men Ding area...
Nice room lar... Haha... Will post up the photo soon^^
Today will go some places jalan jalan... Now the NTU is the 1st station....
The uni is every taiwanese's dream school... It's a top ranked uni in the world also...
However, maybe cox of the old history it has... The building is kinda old...
Not like those UK's modern designed unis.. The library is HUGE baby!!
Normally only NTU student can enter, but I used my passport as a deposit to get the pass...
Standing here blogging is kinda TIRED... So I'm gonna end my post now...
Dont miss me too much ya... Haha.. Bye...

沒有留言: