2009年7月1日 星期三

Cool

Hey everyone, I'm now in Bali!!!
Haha,never thought tat I'll be onlining at Bali!!!
Ok well, it's the hotel that provides me free online service for FREE!!!
There is a room specially for teens inside hotel,
inside got computers and PS2 and even a staff there to accompany teens here!!
Hahaha, super COOL rite?
The hotel I'm staying is Holiday Inn Baruna, just opened in April,2009,
So it's very new and mordenised design, and I love it so much!!! XD

Today is the 3rd day I stayed in Bali,
tomorrow will be going home!!!
Ahhh... I'll be missing Bali sooooo much!!!
Bali is really NICE and RELAXING lar...
An absolute place for escaping from noisy city life for sure!!
Recommended for everyone =)
I'll post about the trips in Bali after come back to Miri, hehe XD
Ok, gotta go now, later got spa at 10am lagik ^^
bye, love ya.......

p/s: Sorry if my English is poor lar, here cannot type chinese words =P

3 則留言:

camilla 提到...

wow...cool ye~~ahaha...today u come back miri le?

恩韡 提到...

Yea I'm currently in Miri now...
Haha.. Bali is really nice!!!!
Now many photos to arrange and upload ah... Will be posting Bali trip up soon=)

camilla 提到...

okok...waiting for you~~^^