2010年9月11日 星期六

This is so adorable!


Do u think it is just as normal as a 
cute little pinky hello kitty picture grabbed from the internet?
Haha... 
Then u're WRONG!!!

...........................
..................
..........



Ladies and gentlemen,
let me introduce the pinkiest,cutest,and most adorable handphone in the world....





KATOON HELLO KITTY HANDPHONE!
 it is as pinky as the font colour above, haha...


cannot believe this round and pinky little cute thing is a handphone, right?
Then read THIS <--click on it  u'll know!
Not tat I'm a pinky hello kitty lover n just simply photoshop it lar...
Morever, I dunno how to photoshop XD


Oh how I wish I can have one! Did someone hear me?
Feeling good everyday when you hold it/hang it/see it,
How adorable isit when people see u got a hello kitty handphone!
It can make u into a famous person too! (not 100% gurantee)

However it is sell in Taiwan only, 
for those who want it,
u can fly Mas or airasia to buy it here,
and don't forget to buy an extra one for me!


Have a nice day =)


3 則留言:

Lawrence 提到...

It is so disgusting

Lily 提到...

omg~~ really very PINK!!! but i guess it will look very funny if bring such handphone along~~hahaha..look like a toy

恩韡 提到...

Lawrence, u really dunno the art of pink lar ok?
Lily it really looks like a toy, but an adorable toy to me =P