2008年9月24日 星期三

What a Day!!

Incident just happened a couple hours ago...
I went for badminton with my friends at the court we used to go...
Four of us played for about one hour there,
and everyone of us get involved in the game...
There were 4 guys at another court,
playing their games too,
not really pleasant-looking guys,
and my friend even heard them speaking foul language and smoking!

When it came to approximately 4p.m,
one of my friend had to leave and she took the car key from me to take her belongings in the car..
After tat,she put the car key on the table,
which we put all our things there,
and it is located quite near to our court...
As usual,we played for a couple minutes extra,
and when it's time to go home,
I can't find my car keys,everywhere!!!
First I assumed tat caca(my frend)took it but when we came to my car,
nobody had the key with them!
That was really a nervous moment!
We went for everywhere to search for my Toyota Vios car key but fail to see any!

Oops,seems like things aren't going fine...

We checked our pockets,the table,the floor,even the dustbin and the racquet cover for several times but we just cant managed to find it!!!Jack got asked those guys who is going to drive home(those smoking guys)about the car key but they said they didnt see it.

Liers!!

U know what?
After our "地毯式搜索"(all-over searching),
we got a conclusion,
the car key couldnt just dissapear like that!
Somebody must have took it purposely,
and that "somebody"could just be those 4 guys,or someone among them!!!
It's because that time only us and them playing in the court,
and we didn't see anyone coming in,
so the conclusion is...
somebody among the 4 guys(or they pakat together?) had stolen my car key!!!

Apuh...!Cant believe it!Isit me?My things got stolen?!
Myself also panicked la,
shocking shocking shocking!!!
Feeling like wanna hit those stupid thieves!!!
U guys are really bad bad bad bad bad!!!
How can u do that to me?
How can u be so immoral?

Haiz...Sob sob~
I can blame no one but myself,
for the careless I made--putting keys on the table which anyone can reach!
Never do stupid things like this again!!!!Never ever~!!!
I think i won't drive my vios to the court again,as it's so risky there!

However,still I have to thank God for not losing my car...
I think the guy who took the key didn't manage to drive my car away,
cause we just walk outside at the same time with them,
so they didn't get the chance!
Maybe God just wanna warn me for being so careless from this incident...
Well,as a lesson,
I will look after my things carefully and never let the thieves catch the chance!

Again,
a big thank you to caca's parents for helping me a lot,
drive to take my spare car key and spending time with me,
searching for the key...u guys are so sweet!

However,
I do pay for the lesson for having to buy a new car key to reset the key code,
and it cost me a lot of money!

Oh C'mone,wad a day~!!!


p/s:Anyway,this is my first post in English,sry for the poor language used,wakaka...

5 則留言:

榴莲王子 提到...

Haiyo dear...y u so careless ooo...nvm la...hehe...god is teaching u something..next time oo..u ho..out ur wallet and all the things in side a bag and put it beside ur court la...so concern...when i am not there,no one to help u to look after ur beongings le...hehe..nvm la..gambateh..luckily ur car still there...

daiquiri™ 提到...

i'm just interested how much u paid for da keys??
yesterday is not ur day...
thanks god ur car is still there anyway...

恩韡 提到...

well,i hv to pay about two hundreds for the new key and code reseting,don't worry,I'm just paying for a lesson...
Yea,I really hv to thank God for tat^^

Monicaca (: 提到...

没事就好没事就好。。。
好彩车没不见。。。
昨天我爸还把那整带有很多香烟的垃圾袋拿回家来。。
我就问他:“你干嘛拿回来?”
爸:“等下我在里面找到了就厉害了。。”
哈哈哈哈。。最后还是没找到。。。
真是不放弃的爸爸。。。
哈哈。。。要感恩了。。

恩韡 提到...

Walao caca,ur daddy is really a super duper helpful and nice person!!!!So touching to hear tat...sob sob sob~Thanks uncle ling for ur help!!!!God bless u^^